OWNERSHIP / RESTRICTIONS ON USE
The Website is owned and operated by HYAS. Any and all content, data, graphics, photographs, images, audio, video, software, systems, processes, trademarks, service marks, trade names, and other information including, without limitation, the “look and feel” of the Website (collectively, the “Content”) contained in this Website are proprietary to HYAS, its affiliates, or third-party licensors. The Content may be protected by Canadian, United States, and international copyright and trademark laws.
Except as set forth herein, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, publish, post, transmit, distribute, display, perform, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any Content without the express prior written consent of HYAS. You may download, print, and reproduce the Content for your own non-commercial, informational purposes; provided that you agree to maintain any and all copyright or other proprietary notices contained in such Content, and to cite the URL source of such Content. Reproduction of multiple copies of the Content, in whole or in part, for resale or distribution is strictly prohibited except with the prior written permission of HYAS. To obtain written consent for such reproduction, please contact us at email@example.com and include “Consent Request” in the subject line.
It is our goal to provide increased value to visitors of our Website. Therefore, our Website might offer you links to other sites on the Internet that are owned and operated by third parties and therefore not affiliated with us. Please understand that such linked websites are independent from HYAS and that HYAS has no control over the content of such websites. Consequently, HYAS cannot be held liable and makes no warranty or representation whatsoever as to the accuracy, timeliness, or completeness of the information contained on such websites. You are subject to any terms and conditions of such third party websites.
The links to any third party sites that we might place on our Website does not imply that we sponsor, endorse, or are affiliated or associated with such websites, or have been legally authorized to use any trade-mark, trade name, service mark, design, logo, symbol or other copyrighted materials displayed on or accessible through such sites.
USER CODE OF CONDUCT
As a condition of your continued access to and use of our Website, you agree to abide by all applicable federal, provincial, state, territorial, local, and other laws and regulations and the “Code of Conduct” set forth below. Specifically, in addition, without limiting the foregoing, you agree not to:
- upload, post, comment, e-mail, or otherwise transmit any statements, material, or Submissions that:
- constitutes unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation or commercial electronic message;
- infringes any patent, trade-mark, trade secret, copyright, or other proprietary or privacy rights of any party;
- is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, false, inaccurate, misleading, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable, or an unfair product comparison;
- contains any form of destructive software such as a virus, worm, Trojan horse, time bomb, cancelbot, or any other harmful components or any other computer file, program or code, designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software, hardware, or telecommunications equipment; or
- otherwise encourages criminal conduct or that would give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law or regulation in any jurisdiction;
- harvest or otherwise collect or store any information (including, without limitation, personal information) about other users of the Website, including, without limitation, e-mail addresses, without the express consent of such users;
- for the purpose of misleading others, create a false identity of the sender or the origin of a message, forge headers, or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any material transmitted through the Website;
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to or otherwise interfere with the proper functioning of the Website, or other computer systems or networks connected to the Website, through password mining or any other means;
- interfere with or disrupt networks or servers connected to the Website or violate the regulations, policies, or procedures of such networks; or
- use, download, or otherwise copy, or provide to any person or entity any Website users directory or other user or usage information or any portion thereof other than in the context of your use of the Website.
DISCLAIMER / LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
Although we strive to update and keep accurate as much as possible the Content contained on the Website, errors, or omissions may occur and we cannot guarantee it is accurate and complete at all times.
ACCORDINGLY, TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, THIS WEBSITE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE CONTENT PROVIDED HEREIN, IS BEING PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS AND WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES, REPRESENTATIONS, OR CONDITIONS OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY, OR OTHERWISE. HYAS DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. HYAS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT THE FUNCTIONS ON THE WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, OR FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE DO NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, RELIABILITY, OR CURRENCY OF ANY CONTENT.
IN NO EVENT WILL HYAS, ITS AFFILIATES, MEMBERS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, CONTRACTORS, AND LICENSORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY CONTENT OR SUBMISSIONS, OR ANY LINKED THIRD PARTY WEBSITES, EVEN IF HYAS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
CHANGES AND TERMINATION
CHOICE OF LAW LAWS AND SEVERABILITY
Last Updated August 24, 2018.